EASY HOMEMADE PLAIN BUTTER CAKE
Just to share with you.........
1.All purpose flour - 2 cups
2.Baking powder - 2tsp
3.Salt - 1/2 tsp
4.Unsalted Butter,Softened - 1 stick(1/2 cup) (or buttery taste)
5.Sugar - 1 cup
6.Large Eggs - 3 large
7.Whole Milk - 3/4 cup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a big bowl mix flour, baking powder, and saltl.
3. Beat butter , sugar ,eggs ,milk in Mixi until all gets mixed well.
4. Pour this into Bowl in which you have mixed flour
5. Mix the batter well by stirring atleast for 5 mins until it becomes soft with out and unmixed flour bubbles.
6. Coat aluminium foil trays (or baking pans) with butter and put two spoons of flour and make thin coating above butter coating
7. Then spread the batter evenly in pan and bake the cake in middle of oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Cool for 5mins and then take the cake out.
If you like chocolate cake then melt some chocolates which is your favourite and add to to above cake batter and mix throughly and then bake as told.