This is one of the traditional sweets of Tamil Nadu. Especially in villages Almost every one knows how to make it. Its very simple and easy to make.
1. Rava - 1 cup
2. Powdered Sugar - 1 cup
3. Ghee- 1/4 cup
4. Cashews - less than 1/4 cup
5. Raisins - less than 1/4 cup
6. Cardamom 1-2
7. Milk -50ml
1. Dry roast rava for a few minutes till the flavour comes out.
2. Mix this rava with powdered sugar.
3. Fry cashews in ghee and mix it with the above.
4. Peel cardamom skin, and pound it well and add it to the above mixture
5. Sprinkle little milk if needed and make small balls.