Just to share with you.....
Again ,for this recipe I am not mentioning quantities since there is no hard and fast rule in making this.
1. Cabbage cut length wise.It should like thin lengthy strips
2. Equal or little more/less onions cutted as lenghty strips
3. Besan / Kadalamavu
4. Rice flour (Besan 1 cup means rice flour 1/2 cup)
5. chilli powder
6. Salt and oil as needed
1. Mix all together by adding little water.It consistency should be like in the picture .
2. Don't concentrate on shapes simple spill the mix in oil and deep fry it.
You can make bonda's too with same mixture (if necessary add little more water) but for that make small rounds with mixture and fry in oil.