MINT / PUDHINA RICE
1. Basmathi rice - 2 cups
2. Cloves -4
3. Cinnamon sticks small -2 or 3
4. Gingergarlic paste - 1 table spoon
5. Onion medium size - 1 (cut like anyway u want)
6. Tomato small/medium -1 (cut into small pieces)
7. Corriander powder - 1 full tablespoon
8. Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (verylittle inorder to retain green color)
9 .Mint/ Pudhina leaves - 1 medium size bunch
10. Green chillies -5 (or according to your taste)
11. Oil - 3 tablespoon
1. Pluck the mint leaves and grind with green chilli by adding little water (as chutney)
2. In pressure cooker Pour oil and heat it .
3. Add cloves and cinnamon sticks .
4. Add onion and fry for few mins
5. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry along with onion .
6. Add tomato and fry for few mins .
7. Add corriander and turmeric powder and mix well.
8. Add the grinded mint paste (before adding measure the quanitity ).
9. Finally add cleaned rice and four cups of water minus the grinded pudhina measure.
(if grinded paste measures 1 cup then add (4-1=3) only three cups of water.
10. Cook for 2 whistels. Mint/Pudhina rice is ready.