MICROWAVE CHICKEN KURUMA
I know for most of the bachelor' s find it very difficult to cook after coming from office.I agree with you guys doing both jobs is really difficult in regular basis. I want tomake you comfortable by sharing this recipe with you.INGREDIENTS
1. Chicken - 500 gms.
2. Onions(sliced) - 2 nos.
3. Oil - 2 tbsps.
4. Salt to taste
FOR THE PASTE:
1. Poppy seeds(roasted) - 2 tsps.
2. Cashewnuts - 10 nos.
3.Coconut(grated) - 2 tbsps.
4. Coriander leaves(chopped) - 2 tsps.
1. Yoghurt(curd) - 1 cup
2. Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tbsp.
3. Chili powder - 1 tsp.
4. Coriander powder - 1 tsp.
5. Garam masala - 1 tsp.
6. Pepper powder - ½ tsp.
1. Mix all the ingredients for marination.
2. Wash and marinate the chicken in the marinade for atleast 2 hours.
3.Grind coconut, coriander, poppy seed and cashewnuts to a fine paste and keep aside.
4.Take oil in a microwave safe container, add sliced onions and micro cook for 5 minutes.
5.Add the marinated chicken, mix and micro cook covered for 12 minutes.
6.Add the ground paste and salt and mix well. Micro cook covered for 5 minutes.
7.Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.