12/09/2006

JAVVARUSI / SABUDHANA / SAGO LADOO

Just to share with you......

Recently I came accross this recipe when I was browsing something.I thought of trying it yesterday.So I made javarusi ladoo /sabodhana ladoo yesterday.

My friend along with her hubby who are near by came to my house and I gavethem javarusi ladoo and asked them what it was? They told taste and smell is very good .They were not able to found out what it is.You also try it out and tell me how it is.



SABHUDHANA/SAGO/JAVVARUSI LADOO



Ingredients


1.Sabudhana/javvarusi/Sago - 1 cup

2.Sugar -1 cup

3.Cashewnuts - 10

4. dry grapes -10

5. Milk - 25 ml

6. Ghee -2 tsps

Preparation

1.Fry/Roast Sago in a dry kadai for 5 to 10 mins in medium flame

2.Grind it into fine powder and sieve it to remove if big particles are there.

3.Roast Cashewnuts and dry grapes in ghee.

4.Add sago powder,sugar,cashewnuts and grapes.Sprinkle hot milkand make ladoo's.

Tips

Make Fresh Eat fresh.Don't keep it for days it may harden.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home