Just to share with you...
Usually sambar means we know that it s made with Dal.For a change this sambar is not made with dal.Instead it is made simlar like coconut chutey with spices,little onion and tomato.It can be made with in 5 mins.It is very tasty too.This goes very well with dosa especially.
1. Coconut grated - 3 tsp
2. Pottu kadalai - 1 tsp
3. Tomato small - 1
4. Red chilli -2
5. turmeric - 1/4 tsp
6. pattai,cloves - 1 each
7. big zeera/sombu - a pinch
8. Onion cutted -3 tsp
9. salt to taste
1. length cutted onions -2 tsp amount
2. green chillies - 2
3. curry leaves - 8 leaves
4. Mustard - 1/4 tsp
5. oil 1 tsp
1. Grind all the ingredients which is mentioned for grinding into fine paste
2. Pour oil in kadai.Saute Mustard and curry leaves.
3. Add onions and green chillies and fry for 2 mins
4. Make the Paste Watery like RASAM CONSISTENCY by adding water and pour into kadai.
5. Boil for 10 mins.Sambar is ready.