CILANTRO / CORRIANDER RICE
This yummy rice is a great way to sneak some veggies into your loved ones who would otherwise pass on them. Wonderful change from the usual variety rice.
1. Basmathi rice - 1 cup
2. Cilantro (cut) - 1 cup
3. Oil - 1 tsp
4. Red chillies - 5
5. Grated coconut - 1 tbsp
6.Onion - 1 (small)
7. Mustard - 1 tsp
8. salt to taste
1. Cook the rice with little salt and allow it to cool in a plate.
2. In a pan add the oil,then add mustard and let it split for 1 minute.
3. Cut the onion and add to it and fry well.
4. Then add the red chillies ,the grated coconut and cilantro .
5. Add salt to taste.Fry for 4 minutes and then add the cooked rice and keep in low flame for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
While making variety rices cook rice with little salt so that slat will be mized evenly