1. fish fillets (any fish) - 1 medium size
2. Onion finely chopped medium size - 1
3. Green chillies finely chopped - 3 to 4
4. little curry and corriander leaves finely chopped
5. Bread crums - as needed
6. Egg -1 or 2 (white alone)
7. salt and oil as needed
8. Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
1. Pottu Kadalai - 2 tsp
2. sombu -1/4 tsp
1. Keep fish fillets in a microwave safe bowl.To it add turmeric powder,pinch of salt ,water and cook for 5 mins approximately. Drain excess water and mash the cooked fish well and keep aside. If you don't have then you can do the same in stove.
2. Powder pottukadalai and sombu.
3. To the fish add onions,chillies,curryleaves ,coriander leaves and the powder. If needed sprinkle water and mix well altogether and make small balls.
4. Dip the ball in egg white. Then coat it with bread crums and flatten the ball.
5. Deep fry in oil in low flame.