MIXED VEGETABLES CURRY
This is a very good side dish for chappathi.If you are a vegetarian then in that case you can go for mixed vegetable curry instead of Chicken gravies.This is a healthy curry too since having lot of veggies in it.
1. Carrot,Peas,Cauliflower,Beans altogether -- 1 cup
2. Cinnamon stick - 1
3. Cloves - 2
4. Onion small size - 1
5. Tomato small size - 1
6. Grated coconut -2 tsp
7. Corriander powder -1tsp
8. Chilli powder - 1/2 t0 1 tsp
9. Turmeric Powder -1/2 tsp
10. Salt to taste
1. Grind onion,tomato,coconut,corriander powder,chilli powder,turmeric powder into fine paste
2. Pour oil in tava. Splatter cinnamon sticks and cloves
3. Add all vegetables and fry with little salt
4. Add the grinded paste,salt and little water
5. cook until vegetables are done and gravy thickens.
You can buy mixed vegetable packets from frozen food section and can use that too.It will save your time.In that case try to avoid corns because this will make your curry sweet.