4/18/2007

AVAL / POHA LADOO

Just to share with you.....

This is ladoo is different from the one which I posted before. This is have come across while browsing. Since it seems simple I tried it and it come out good too.So I am sharing this simple recipe with you.


Ingredients

1. Aval - 1cup

2. Sugar -1/4 cup

3. Cardamom -3

4. Cashewnuts- 10 to 15

5. Dry grated coconut - 2 tsp

6. Hot melted ghee - 7 to 8 tsp

Preparation

1. Roast Aval in dry tava.Don't burn it.

2. Dry grind all the ingredients except ghee along with roasted Rava.(don't add water )

3. To the dry grinded mixture add hot ghee as necessary and make ladoo's.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you site is really helpul. I am a tamilian and i use a lot recipies you have put and it just tastes like home. Keep Sharing..

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Chef Jeena said...

Hi there, I like your blog! Nice recipe it sounds delicious and so easy to make :) Feel free to visit my blog too :)


Click here for jeenas food recipe blog :-)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger sagari said...

poha loaddo is very new i dint heard this recipe thanks for new recipes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home