2/06/2007

EGG/MUTTAI/KOTHU PAROTTA


Just to share with you.....

One of my favourite is Parotta's.In India whenever I feel like having it my dad used to get from the hotel infront of my house. when I came here (US) I thought I may miss that. But that is not true. I used to get cooked Parotta's and have with mutton and chicken gravies. I learnt to make my own muttai parotta's too with that. You can also try this.

Egg Parotta

Ingredients

1. Cooked parotta's -1 packet (usually cooked is good than raw ones. one pack may contain 5 0r 6 Parotta's)

2. Onion big size finely chopped -1 (more the onion more the taste is)

3. Tomatoes medium size -2 (chop finely)

4. Chilli powder-1/2 to 1 tsp

5. Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp

6. Salt and oil as needed

7. Curry leaves and corriander leaves chopped

8. Eggs - 5 (almost one egg for one parotta)


Preparation

1. Heat the parotta's and cut/tear it into very small bits and pieces with hand .

2. Pour 3 to 4 tsp oil in kadai.Heat it then add finely chopped onions and tomotes.Again how finely you are chopping is proportional to the taste.

3. Fry them well for 5 to 10 mins

4. Then break the eggs and pour in that masala and mix well in the masala

5. Finally add the parotta's into it. Mix them all well .Cook them for another 5 mins .




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home